Our Privacy Pledge To You
MudLOVE, LLC, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter “MudLOVE,” “we,” or “us”), takes the privacy of your information seriously. When you provide us your name, e-mail, phone number, address, or credit card number, or any other information that personally identifies you, you can be assured it will not be sold to or shared with anyone except as described in this policy. Please read this policy to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we treat it.
This policy applies to information we collect on MudLOVE.com (“Website”), in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this policy.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including (but not limited to) name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("Personal Information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- you might submit on Share Your Story and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment and software you use to access our Website and usage details.
How We Collect the Information
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons (also known as pixel tags), and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information such as when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information before placing an order through our Website; and/or
- your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences; customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons (or pixel tags). Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as pixel tags) that permits us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- with regard to information submitted on Share Your Story, for any and all purposes MudLOVE.com sees fit;
- for any other purpose with your consent; and/or
- to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MudLOVE, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth in this policy, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, you can call: 1-574-306-2746
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Consent to Transfer
The Website is operated in the United States. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Website and/or providing us with your Personal Information through these Website, you consent to this transfer.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to this policy and/or to alter the look and functionality of the Website. However, if we change how we use your Personal Information, we will post the change notification on the Website and will update this policy accordingly. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.